Shop for New Orleans Saints gear at Fanatics.com

Peyton Says Bush Should Return Punts More in 08

Reggie Bush

It looks as if the Saints are going to use RB Reggie Bush more at the punt return spot in 2008, trying to get him more in open space to use his skills.  Head coach Sean Payton said that Bush will be involved as a punt returner, as last season he was  limited as a returner since he was the feature back after Deuce McAllister was lost to a knee injury.  He ran back just three returns, as Lance Moore was the main returner with 20 returns, averaging 9.3 yards per return.  Two years ago as a rookie, Bush took back 28 returns, putting up 7.7 yards per return with one TD.

Enjoyed this post?
Subscribe to Saints Gab via RSS Feed or E-mail and receive daily news updates from us!

11 Responses to “Peyton Says Bush Should Return Punts More in 08”

1. jeff says:

question for the masses:
    I’ve not heard boo about Saints pursuing Takeo Spikes, a stud at LB.
    But on Spikes’ own website, he says the Saints have shown interest in him.
    Any inside scoop from anyone?

2. Sexylicious says:

Reggie Bush is the BEST NFL player ever

3. kaci says:

reggie bush is lookin so fine these days. He needs to start being seen more often every where.come to oklahoma to visit some day love ya lots peace out babe. btw you and kim make a wonderful couple

4. doniquaa says:

reggie bush i love you sooooo!!!!! much

5. Ellesea says:

OMG Reggie you are so fine. I have you all over my walls in my room… I love you so so so so so so so so so so so so much… I wish you was my boo…lol I want to meet you so badd…LUV YOU

6. tay-tay says:

HHHHHEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH TO WORDS CANT EVEN EXPLAIN. YOU WILL ALWAYS HAVE A PLACE IN MY HEART NO MATTER WHAT NO MATTER IF YOU RICH OR POOR I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Rashawnda says:

Reggie I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!! I’m your biggest fan… when you and Kim break up let me know… I’ll show you the time of your life… She don’t love you like I do. I just got finished writing a report about you for my english class!!!!!!!!!!! I’M HOPELESSLY IN LOVE WITH YOU!!!

8. Toya says:

O.M.G!!! I luv u soooooo much u are just so sexy and when u done messin around wit HER(kim)let me know cause u is all i talk about and u will always be in my heart
    luv sooo much Toya!!!

9. Kayla says:

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH REGGIE YOU ARE MY LOVER I THINK YOU ARE AMAZING AND I KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU. I REALLY WANNA MEET YOU FOR MY BIRTHDAY NEXT YEAR. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH YOU ARE AMAZING ALL THESE GIRLS DONT LOVE YOU LIKE I DO.
    ?

• dreamgirl says:

reggie bush you are so so so fine an i really would like to meet you some day and iam a big fan of the saints and i would like to go to one of your foot ball games but anyway love ya

10. Isaiah jones says:

Reggie is one of the best players in. The NFL!!!!! Ppl call lil reggie cause I’m really good at runnin back 850 yards in 4 games and 11 years old.