Shop for New Orleans Saints gear at

Reggie Bush in ESPN’s “Who’s Now” Competition

Reggie Bush - Street Clothes

Reggie Bush will face off against Danica Patrick in ESPN SportsCenter’s “Who’s Now” competition. “Who’s Now” is a daily segment on SportsCenter in which viewers vote to help ESPN decide who are the ultimate sports stars. The competition considers both on-field success and off the field notoriety or “buzz” as ESPN calls it. The competition is set up like in a single elimination bracket style contest. Fan voting consists of 70% of the influence while a panel made up of ESPN analysts decides the other 30%. Michael Wilbon, Kirk Herbstreit and Keyshawn Johnson make up the panel for the first round of the competition.

Click here to vote for Reggie Bush. Launch “Who’s Now” to cast your vote. Make sure you vote by July 12th because that is the day Bush and Patrick face off.

Enjoyed this post?
Subscribe to Saints Gab via RSS Feed or E-mail and receive daily news updates from us!

Submit to Digg  Stumble This Story  Share on Twitter  Post on Facebook  Post on MySpace  Add to  Bark It Up  Submit to Reddit  Fave on Technorati

Leave a Reply